Healthy Snacking – Power Balls Recipe
Does this sound like you?
– You are fairly healthy – but you are more surviving than thriving.
– Little health concerns get in the way of you living a vibrant, energetic, awesome life.
– Occasional headaches. Afternoon fatigue. Menstrual cramps. A few sticky kilos of weight on your thighs. Feelings of overwhelm.
– When you take a moment to think about it, life isn’t quite as much fun as it was ten years ago.
– But it sure is busy. You can’t remember the last time you thought about where you are heading, what you most love to do, how you’d most like your life to be.
– And when you do, you’re not really sure how to get there take a look at one of my favorite recipes:
Power Balls – perfect snacks – for adults and kids!
2 cups pitted dates (or sultanas, cranberries – any dried fruit mix of your choice)
½ cup nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, cashews, pistachios – mixed provides variety)
½ cup coconut or almond flour (or rolled oats if you’re eating grains)
¼ cup cacao
3 tbsp coconut oil
3 tbsp honey or to taste
Optional extras to supercharge your health
- 2 tsp Miessence Berry Radical – antioxidant
- 2 tsp Miessence Deep Green – alkalising
- 2 tsp Miessence InLiven – probiotic
Blend all ingredients in food processor until mixed and well chopped.
Roll into small balls using wet hands and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
Store in fridge until ready to serve.
These keep well, although they don’t tend to last long – in our household at least. Enjoy!